Snugpak Softie Expansion 5 Sleeping Bag
The Snugpak Softie Expansion 5 Sleeping Bag is a unique expanding system called the EEP (Elasticated Expander Panel), this allows the user the option to make the bag wider when required. You can do this to give yourself more room to move or to help cool the bag allowing you to regulate your body heat for a more comfortable night’s sleep.
As always, keeping you dry and comfortable remains a priority in all of our sleeping bags; this is why we’ve used the highly breathable Paratex base fabric, with its superb wicking properties, throughout the Softie Expansion range.
- Integrated Torch - Innovative torch in hood, can be removed
- Reflectartherm Technology - Reflects and retains heat
- Thermal Suede - Snug Foot lining for warmth
- Chisel shaped foot - For extra comfort
- EEP (Elasticated Expander Panel) - Increase the width of the bag when needed
- Anti-Snag Zip - Helps prevent the zip from getting stuck
- Softie Insulation - Snugpak exclusive insulation
- Snugfit Hood - Helps keep drafts out and heat in
- Clips - Can be used to shorten the sleeping bag
Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
Weight 2300g.Built in elasticated expander panel Exclusive Softie® insulation Built in LED Torch Clips can be used to shorten the sleeping bag
Kiwi Colour - Mummy Style
Outer Fabric: 100% Nylon Inner Fabric: 100% Polyester Filling: 100% Polyester
Rating: Comfort -15°C / 5°F Low -20°C / -4°F
Dimensions Length : 220cm / 87" Chest : 75cm-87.5cm / 30"-34" Foot : 42cm / 17"
Filling : Softie® Reflectatherm
Weight : 2300g / 81 oz
Packsize : 32cm x 26cm / 13" x 10"